Scholarship Application Requested from PSU Graduate School
- Students fill out scholarship’s details requested via the system within the due date of each.
- After saving data in the system, please download the file of application form/research proposal form to complete all required.
- After details completion, please print out or save application form/research proposal form into PDF file type.
- Submit PDF file to the advisor for consideration.
- If the advisor agrees, students can upload the PDF file into the scholarship application system.
- After completely uploading, the notification will be sent to the staff and advisor respectively.
- The PSU Graduate School will consider allocation of scholarships by informing the announcement to faculty where the student is in.
- After the announcement of scholarship’s allocation, students must follow up onwards.
Progress Report for Grant Recipients
- This form is used for all grants stating progress report for receiving grant.
- Grant recipients could download the progress report form (.doc file) at "Scholarship Allocation" of each one.
- Please completely fill out and file to advisor for signing.
- Please scan or convert into PDF File.
- Please select add more documents and fill out round of report together with PDF File attachment.
- After saving, the system shall deliver an automatic email to staff and also advisor.
- After the Graduate School considers progress report of grant, grant recipients shall get automatic email regarding result of consideration.
- In case of validity, data shall be delivered to the finance section.
- In case of invalidity, grant recipient shall receive an automatic email to correct and then re-submit once again.
Read more: Scholarship Request System